Blogger Award for Liebster : You Can Be Nominated, Too!
Liebster Award is an award intended for bloggers online. This is also open for newbies in the blogosphere. A blogger award is open to bloggers even with below 200 followers. This is mostly creating and building up community and support to each other. Such a great idea, eyy!
For more info about the Liebster Award Rules, feel free to check it here.
Who Nominated Me For the Liebster Blogger Award?
I saw from a Facebook Group that a post from a blogger is also looking for people who own a blog to be nominated for this blogger award. I did post my URL but did not expect from it. After days, I’ve got a message from Alexson Ramirez and his blog Do things Solo telling me that he nominated me for the award. So, very thankful for his nomination and very kind of him. Since we both have the same niche, a travel blog, it’s really great that opportunities and support are open for us.
Who is my Favorite Travel Blog?
As a new blogger, I’ve started my blog out of curiosity but along my way, I’ve met bloggers on my niche. One of them is Jojo M Vito. His blog The Happy Trip is the same aspect as mine, more on reviews about destinations and personal experiences. He has a lot of places that have been featured on his blog and I admire him for that. I wish I could do the same. In their “About Section”, they mentioned that they are accepting contributors as well and I’m happy for that. I am really looking forward to trying their offer and give it a shot. The entire idea of their blog is more on travel, destinations, food, and festivals of places that they have been featuring.
I like his blog because of the inspiration he has given me. Aside from we have the same nationality, I like that he had done a lot of this job and I believe I can do it as well. When it comes to his style of writing his blog post, it’s very well-detailed post including travel guides, rates and contact info for a certain destination. A complete list indeed!
So, for me, he has done such a great job especially for travelers out there looking forward to reviews for a certain place. He might have what you are looking for. Therefore, I think he also deserves to be nominated for a blogger award
10 Facts About Me
Here’s a fact about me.
- I am a Filipino Travel Blogger.
- A mom of three.
- I am a Virtual Assistant.
- I am a Davaoena.
- Started blogging since 2012.
- I love to write since I was in grade four.
- Tried applying in a call center but did not pursue a career.
- I am an undergraduate student of the University of Southeastern Philippines.
- I took BS in Information Technology and stop when I was in 3rd year.
- I’m planning to finish school someday.
Questions from Alexson:
- What is your Favorite Country? Netherlands
- What is your favorite Food?Dessert
- What was your most unforgettable experience while traveling? No place to sleep.
- Is there a country you don’t want to go back to? I’m afraid to go to places somewhere the Middle East. I might break some rules due to my carelessness. 🙂
- Do you spend money on ads?No.
- Do you get bloggers discounts for Hotels and Tours? Not yet.
- Hotel or Hostel? Hostels
- How often do you travel? Not so often.
- What’s your favorite song? In your Eyes
- What is the scariest thing you have done? Jumping on a cliff.
- Become invisible or ability to fly? Fly, so that I don’t have to pay fares. 😀
And Lastly, a List for My Nominations:
Since my niche is more of traveling and reviews about Davao, so I would like to nominate the following:
- Do Things Solo
- The Happy Trip
- The Traveling Pinoys
- Happy Nomad Couple
- Travel and Everything Else
- Chronicles of a World Traveler
Questions for My Nominees:
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you choose your niche?
- How many countries have you visited?
- What’s behind your Blog Name?
- Traveling alone or with someone?
- Is there a place that you don’t want to visit?
- Are you afraid of being in a remote area?
- Beach or mountains?
- Where do you prefer to eat when you travel?
So that’s for my answers for accepting this Liebster Nomination for a blogger award. You too can be nominated!