5 Facts About Lanang Aplaya Resort
It’s summer time guys. Planning for a beach outing for the family? I know a certain place which is very common yet near the town. No need to travel and land yourself in a boat. Lanang Aplaya Resort is commonly known here.
My mom usually recommends this place when outing is on top of the conversation. She is even planning an event to mark here. The event is a social gathering for the family and relatives of my mom. Maybe the place has passed my mom’s initial screening because of the factors she considered here.
I have listed facts (good and bad) about the place. It is for you to judge it anyway.
5 Facts About Lanang Aplaya Resort
- Price Check – The entrance fee is 25php each, kids below 3ft. are free. In addition to, the cottages costs 200php each with outlet plug for music boxes or charges of your phone. It’s good to have this kind of option in such place, who would like to have a low battery, right? For extension, they also have a set of table and four chairs that cost 100php.
- Big Place – Our family and relatives are really big, so we need a place that can accommodate us. I cannot tell the exact area. But I’d like to describe that last Dec 2016 when we were there, there are 3 groups of people doing such event there. One is from an appliance store which I think compose of a hundred and more people, a birthday party and a family reunion. Plus more people are coming to celebrate their own occasion.
- Shower Rooms – Of course, both genders are separated. On women’s side, there were two open showers which the waters run very slow or at times none at all. There are three shower rooms, one has a toilet. But the privacy’s not secured because the shower rooms are made of bamboos and nipa hut. The idea was good but I hope they made it very close and secure for women to take showers there.
- The ocean floor is not quite deep(or maybe because it was low tide when we’re there). Because we have children with us, my mom considers being safe when in terms of our children. But there are a lot of rocks which I really don’t like. Seems like you have to walk a few meter to find fine sands yet still not deep.
- At least you have a nice view of Samal Island.
If I were to give Lanang Aplaya Resort a star, 3 out of 5. Another thing is that the place really needs to have improvements with their amenities. It doesn’t mean that you deserve what you pay for. People are really coming to that place, I can see that. Because of that, I guess they should also hear what others have to say about them.
In conclusion, I would not like to recommend this place to people who looked for a high-class modern type of resort. Due to a failure of improvements with their amenities, there is a chance that it will not meet your kind of criteria. Although it has a very cheap rate and a wide place for events, it should also create another way to attract customers. In addition to it are the garden, a pool, beach houses for overnight and the like.
But for middle-class people, this is enough for them. Therefore, Lanang Aplaya Resort is good enough unlike for those public resorts along the area.
To see more about how other react on this resort, you may visit here.
Why did I write this article?
As a result to what I had experience here, I feel like I should write what I felt about it. I am not against the place nor promoting it. It’s all up to who would try it here. If I were to choose between the two resorts: Isla Resort and Lanang Aplaya Resort, I would like to choose the first one.