Top 15 Hotels to Stay in Davao City
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Last week, my sister-in-law asks me a favor of looking for hotels to stay in Davao City that is inexpensive yet very accommodating. She is planning to visit us here and maybe experience the best of the best in the city as well. So, in short, I have to do the itinerary for this short vacation in December.
I am planning to ask each hotel about their offers and availability during this peak season but I think it will take me a lot of time. Since there are a lot of hotels here in Davao, it will eventually ask my time to concentrate on this matter. So, I guess I’ll just have to start on their basic info about them on the internet since most of us rely upon this information over their websites.
Start from creating questions that would fit your kind of taste.
To find the best hotels in a certain place, you need to do a research first. If you are a first-timer in a place, there is a need to do it and read a lot of information which is usually available on the internet for your convenience. Blogs are usually the best to describe a place since most blogs usually describe the exact place whether mentioning a bad or a good review.
Before doing a research, try to visualize your expectations and maybe start on creating questions that would answer and meet your criteria of a hotel to stay in Davao City.
Here are some questions that might help you figure out which to stay for a vacation. But first, you must determine how many of you are going to stay.
- Can they accommodate the number of people?(Like they are about 6 people and needs 2 standard rooms)
- How many minutes would it take from the airport to the hotel?( She did ask me this.)
- Do they have shuttle service from the airport to the hotel?(Suggested that it would be better to have a shuttle service back and forth to the airport.)
- Is it near from any restaurants, malls or the like?(Since they like discovering delicious and native delicacies)
- Is it affordable and is able to accommodate your expenses without compromising its services?(Still considering a low-budget for accommodation)
These are some of the questions that can help you define the best hotel that suits your needs and your taste.
Here are The Top 15 Hotels to Stay in Davao City as of 2017
Below are the top 15 hotels to stay in Davao City.
- APO VIEW HOTEL – located at 150 J. Camus Street with 156 rooms to choose.
- MARCO POLO – located at Claro M Recto Street with 245 guest rooms.
- SEDA ABREEZA – J.P. Laurel Ave., Bajada with 186 rooms.
- GO HOTELS – Km. 7 J.P. Laurel Avenue, Lanang
- GRAND REGAL HOTEL DAVAO – Km. 7 J.P. Laurel Avenue, Lanang with 217 rooms
- THE ROYAL MANDAYA HOTEL – J. Palma Gil St. with 181 rooms
- WATERFRONT INSULAR HOTEL DAVAO – Lanang with 159 rooms
- ORANGE GROVE HOTEL – 123 Crossing Buhangin with 41 rooms
- RED PLANET DAVAO – J.P. Laurel Avenue with 155 rooms
- THE PINNACLE HOTEL AND SUITES – Sta. Ana Avenue with 214 rooms
- PARK INN BY RADISSON DAVAO – J.P. Laurel Avenue, Lanang with 202 rooms
- THE ROYALE HOUSE TRAVEL INN & SUITES – # 34 CM Recto Street with 64 rooms
- CROWN REGENCY RESIDENCES DAVAO HOTEL – J.P. Cabaguio Avenue, Agdao with 63 rooms
- THE RITZ HOTEL AT GARDEN OASES – Porras Street, Bo. Obrero with 88 rooms
- HOTEL UNO – C.M. Recto St., (Beside Lawaan Theatre) with 152 rooms.
Sad to say but I cannot define a specific range of prices per bookings as most of these hotels change their rates depending on the season and on their promos.
Come and visit us
Furthermore, my sister-in-law is very eager to visit this place we have here. So I guess, I’ll have to try my very best to find the perfect hotel for them.
Finally, there are almost more than 80 hotels here in Davao City and is willing to serve visitors the right way. People here are very accommodating and are really hospitable to tourists and visitors. As a Davaoeno, the city has a lot to offer and we are very proud of what we have here.
For bookings, you can check complete details of your choice of hotels here.
Disclaimer: Above are advertisements and we are not responsible for any transactions between the customer and the company.